Assessments for Spring 2020
English and English as a Second Language courses begin in October.
As a reminder, test placement results are REQUIRED for certain classes.
Also, PRIORITY Registration is granted to students who complete Assessment, Orientation, and Schedule Building or have an ED Plan.
Please check back regularly for updated testing times and locations.
NO APPOINTMENT REQUIRED. ARRIVE 30 MIN BEFORE TEST.
- No Late Seating: First Come-First Serve!
- One-Day Parking Permit $3
- Present ANY valid Photo ID
- Know your MPC Student ID Number
- Allow 1 hr for the English Test and 3 hrs for the ENSL Test
TESTING location is indicated within each event
Testing Center (Student Services Bldg, STS-119)