MPC classes and student services are currently being offered fully online. Click for COVID-19 info for students.

The Associate Degree for Transfer (AA-T/AS-T) programs are intended for students who plan to complete a bachelor's degree in a similar major at a California State University (CSU) campus.  Students earning either an AA-T or AS-T degree are guaranteed admission to the CSU system but not necessarily to a particular campus or major.  Graduation requirements include completion of a major and either the IGETC or the California State University General Education-Breadth pattern.

There may be campus-specific major requirements which can be found at   It is strongly recommended that students work closely with a counselor to develop an education plan for transferring to a four-year institution.