Possible Exemptions from Orientation
Students may be exempt from Orientation if they meet one of the exemption criteria listed below:
- Earned an associate or higher degree
- Are taking courses for personal interest
- Are a non-matriculating K-12 grade student
- Are taking courses to maintain a certificate or license
- Are taking courses for advancement in current job/career (updating job skills)
- Are concurrently enrolled in another college or university and are receiving matriculation services at that institution
If you meet one or more of these exemption criteria, and would like to be exempt from the Orientation requirement, you must submit an orientation exemption form to the Counseling office at email@example.com.
What if I am unable to complete the Orientation now?
If you do not have the appropriate means/time to complete the Orientation requirement, you can waive it for a period of 8 weeks. In order to do so, you must submit an orientation waiver form to the Counseling office at firstname.lastname@example.org.