Online Orientation now available through WebReg!
The Online Orientation is designed to help you familiarize yourself with the tools you need to succeed at MPC and facilitate your transition and integration into the college learning environment. By participating in the Online Orientation you will:
- Feel more confident about your transition to Monterey Peninsula College
- Learn what MPC faculty expects from you as a first-time or returning college student
- Become familiar with the academic and support resources that are available to you
- Learn more about campus life and student organizations on campus
- Feel more comfortable with campus processes such as Assessment and Course Placement, registration and paying tuition
- Learn tips for student success
Upon successful completion of the Online Orientation, you will be able to demonstrate an understanding of the required enrollment steps prior to registering for courses and know how to log into and manage your student account. You will be acquainted with the names and services provided by MPC student support programs, including the study support and tutoring services. Ultimately, you will have knowledge of campus information, policies and procedures as well as proven academic planning strategies to contribute to your overall success at MPC.
Complete the Online Orientation now!
To access and complete the Online Orientation, please follow the steps:
- Log in to WebReg using your MPC ID# and PIN code
- In the "Quick Links" column you will see the link for "Online Orientation.”
- Complete the Orientation; you will receive credit for the completion within an hour to 90 minutes.