EOPS Continuing Students Spring 2020 Intake Information
Location: EOPS office STS 217
Time: 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM (Students must be present and sign in before 3:00 PM)
- Monday, January 13th, 2020: T-Z
- Tuesday, January 14th, 2020: N-S
- Wednesday, January 15th, 2020: G-M
- Thursday, January 16th, 2020: A-F
EOPS Office is closed on January 22-23, 2020 for MPC Flex Days.
- If you do not come in on your alpha day, you will receive a reduced book voucher for the Fall semester. Funding is limited!
- Students, please note that textbooks purchased with your Spring 2020 book voucher are yours to keep and will be reported to Student Financial Services.
- Books received from the EOPS Lending Library must be returned.
- The last day to use a Spring semester book voucher is March 6th, 2020.
- Students who come in on their ALPHA day will receive a book voucher of $300.
EOPS New Student Orientation Spring 2020
Location: LF 103
Date: Tuesday, January 21st, 2020
Check-In: 9:30am/ 12:30pm
All EOPS students are required to complete an EOPS Orientation Session. An orientation is only provided during the period two weeks prior to the start of the Fall and the Spring terms. For students who enter the EOPS program after this time there are several options available for completing the orientation.You can make arrangements for an individual orientation session with an EOPS Counselor.