Sharpen up your Math skills with SCORE+!
Receive "Priority Registration" and possible grant opportunities.
SCORE+ is a two week Summer program to assist incoming and current MPC students who qualify for Pre-Algebra or Beginning Algebra transition and find success in their academic careers. Students will participate in Math preparation activities as well as important counseling workshops to acclimate students to the MPC learning environment and give them knowledge about the many resources available for their educational and personal growth and success.
Benefits of participating in SCORE+:
To take advantage of the benefits of participating in the SCORE+ program, students are expected to be fully committed to the summer time schedule. Students can qualify to test into a higher level math course and save time achieving their overall academic goals. Students who participate and successfully complete the SCORE+ program are able to take advantage of many opportunities, including:
- Early approval for EOPS Program
- Priority registration and possible grant opportunities
- College Student Success Strategies
- Hands on Instructional Support (tutoring)
- Assistance with Financial Aid Applications and Financial Literacy Exposure
- Students must attend a mandatory SCORE orientation, Saturday, July 7: 9am-11am (Location: LF-103)
- Students must attend all days (M-F) of the 2 week program
- Students must arrive on time and stay until the end of the class day
What students are saying ...
For additional information please contact Kelly A. Fletes at 831.646.3051 or firstname.lastname@example.org.