The primary mission of the EOPS Lending Library is to provide services and materials that support and reflect the mission of Monterey Peninsula College. The Library functions in support of the academic curricula by providing academic supplies and the rental of Chromebooks, textbooks, smart pens, TI-83 calculators. In the spirit of “Going Above and Beyond,” the Library offers assistance with special events for EOPS and CARE.
- Be a current EOPS/CARE student
- Be in good standing with EOPS/CARE
- Have completed an EOPS application, Mutual Responsibility Contract and Education Plan for the current semester
- Must not have any outstanding books, calculators, Chromebooks or Smart Pens from previous semesters
- Must be in compliance with EOPS required visits
*If you do not qualify for EOPS, you may still be eligible for Lending Library services. All non EOPS student must submit a request through Student Equity attached below:
Lending Library Request Forms
- Fill out the appropriate Lending Library Request form (see below)
(Note: you must be logged into your MPC lobo account to fill out these forms. If you are not logged in you, you will be taken to the Lobo Apps login page)
- If you are an EOPS student, please fill out an EOPS request. If you are NOT an EOPS student, please fill out a Student Equity form. Filling out the wrong form will delay your books to be processed!
EOPS Students Request Forms!
- Fall 2019 EOPS/CARE Book Request Form
- Fall 2019 Ti 83/84 Calculator Request Form
- Fall 2019 Chromebook Request Form
- Fall 2019 Smart Pen Request Form
Non-EOPS Student Request Form
- Fall 2019 Student Equity Book Request Form (Non-EOPS Students)
- You will receive an email to your student email (ex. email@example.com) informing if and when your requested items are ready for pick-up.
- Books/items are not guaranteed (they are provided at a first-come first serve basis and not all course books may be available)
- Please allow time for processing your request, one request per book.
- Request processing time can take up to a week.
- All books from the Lending Library must be returned at the end of the semester
- Calculators and Smart Pens can be borrowed for an entire semester
- Chromebooks are available for loan in 30 day increments.
(If no other students are on the wait list for a Chromebook after your initial 30 days you have the option of renewing your contract for another 30 days.)