This page is designed to provide parents with a list of valuable resources to assist parents as they prepare to send their kids to college.
- Financial Aid Resources for Parents - Useful information about paying for college with the federal student aid programs.
- Collegeboard - Financial Support for Parents
- Student & Parent Resources - Tools to help you in your transition from high school to college including advice on: college preparation, college search, applying to college, paying for college and succeeding in college.
- Homework support - How to help your child with homework
- Motivate your child - Here is a list of different things you can do to support your child academically/personally
- Student Health Services (Monterey Peninsula College)