The TRIO Learning Center is available to students affiliated with the Student Support Services (SSS) and Extended Opportunity Program and Services (EOPS) programs. The TLC is designed to provide tutorial services, assist students to develop study techniques, and share academic strategies for college success and beyond.
Interim Instructional Specialist & Interim TLC Coordinator: Natalie Galvan
Tutors: Maritza Contreras Cruz, Matthew Lynberg Naomi Meng, Golnoush Pak & Radhika Prasad
TLC Hours: Monday - Thursday 9 am - 2 pm & Friday 9 am - 1 pm
Click to see: TLC Spring 2018 Tutor Schedule
Location: SC 123
Phone: (831) 646-4090
The TLC provides:
- One-on-one tutoring
- Resources (i.e use of computers/laptops, access to free printing/copying, basic & scientific graphing calculators)
- Lending Library (textbooks are lent out for the semester and/or available for use in the TLC)
- Assistance with financial aid
- Assistance with setting up MPC e-mail
- Assistance with college and scholarship applications
- Financial Literacy and College Success workshops
Workshops: For more information about the SSS Workshop offerings, please click here.