Due to the COVID-19 outbreak, Monterey Peninsula College campuses have been closed until further notice. MPC classes and student support services will be offered fully online.


Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Tuition Assistance for Military Spouses

MyCAA paperwork is NOT submitted to the MPC Veterans Assistance Office.
You must submit the paperwork to Deana Galdo in the Financial Aid Office at MPC.

Important Information
Website or other contact information
Information on the Program

MyCAA Spouse Portal

Deanna Galdo

(MPC Financial Aid Office)


Phone: (831)646-3042



** The MPC Veterans Assistance Office is NOT part of the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). We may only interpret, explain, and administer VA regulations for VA education benefits as they apply to you at MPC.