MPC classes and student services are currently being offered fully online. Click for COVID-19 info for students.

On-Campus Supervisors

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

To Request a Student Worker:

On Campus Student Request Form


To Hire a New Student Worker:

 Please send the student to the Job Center to complete the paperwork.


To Renew a Returning Student Worker:

Please fill out the form below:

Renew Student Worker Form