- Clinica de Salud Mobile Calendar:
Dentist available T, W, and Th in the afternoons and Fridays all day; call (831) 970-1972 for hours, as the times vary.
- California Dental Association Foundation:
CDA Cares is a program that allows volunteer dentists, with the assistance of other dental professionals and community volunteers, to provide dental services at no charge to more than 2,000 patients at each event. Go to their webpage to view upcoming events.
Click topics below to jump to informative sections on this page
Do you feel concerned about a friend who seems to be drinking more than usual?
- 7 Things to Remember about Mental Health
- Mental Health Challenges
- Suicide Prevention
- Mental Health in Young Adults
- New York City's First Lady Shares Family History As She Unveils Push On Mental Health Care
- What's New on the NAMI Bookshelf
- Personal Story: Coming Out Of The Closet Again
- Personal Story: My Secret Battle
- Mental Health and LGBTQ
- Mental Health and Veterans & Active Duty
- Violence Awareness & Prevention Guide
- Can Abusers Change?
- Find Domestic Violence Help, Shelter Near You
- Free Online Legal Advice for Survivors
- Staying Strong After Leaving the Shelter
- Recognizing the Signs of an Abuser Within Yourself
- California Domestic Violence Help
- The Excuses We Tell Ourselves
- Movie 50 Shades Glamorizing Domestic Violence?
- He's forcing me to get pregnant
- What to do If Your Abuser Is a Police Officer
- Safe Browsing Tips: Computer, Phone, and Tablet
- No Four-Legged Family Member Left Behind
- Do I Need a Lawyer?
- Beyond A Bruise
- Empowering Survivors
- How to Get a Personal Protection Order
- Steps to Safety After Obtaining a Personal Protection Order
- “I’m Being Abused In Another Country”
- Men Can Stop Rape
- New Year’s Resolution: Help Stop Violence in 2015
- Safety for Undocumented Victims of Abuse
- When It’s Time to Go: Part I
- When It’s Time to Go: Part II
- Violence Just As Prevalent in LGBTQ Relationships
- Signs Of A Violent Relationship
- If You’re Being Stalked
- Arm Yourself with Information
- Survivors Step Forward after Ray Rice Scandal
- Carie's Survivor Story Part 1
- Carie's Survivor Story Part 2
- Domestic Violence is a Family Issue for TODAY show host
- Killed at Work by an Ex-Boyfriend
- The State Bar of California
- Free and Low-Cost Legal Help
- Student Loan Debt
- Lighting the NAMI Rainbow
- State Non-Discrimination Laws in the U.S.
- NAMI: LGBTQ
- The Trevor Project Blog of Latest News and Events
- Happy LGBT History Month
- MOST- Mobile Outreach Service Team through Community Homeless Solutions (831) 384-3388 or (831) 238-8386
- Veterans and Tobacco Addiction: Where to Seek Support
*Information provided on this page is intended to assist students and the public in locating information, resources and services related to a variety of health-related topics. The resources and links provided here have been assembled in good faith - but before relying on the material in any important manner, users should carefully evaluate the accuracy, currency, completeness and relevancy for their purposes and should obtain any appropriate professional advice relevant to their particular circumstances. Links to other websites have been inserted for convenience, but do not necessarily constitute MPC's endorsement of material, organizations, products or services displayed on those sites.