The Monterey Peninsula College Job Center is a full-service employment office providing MPC students opportunities for work experience both on campus and in the community. The Job Center’s goal is to bring education and employment together so students can develop their educational skills and abilities while gaining valuable experience in the world of work.
MPC offers many on-campus job opportunities for currently enrolled students in various departments across campus. Students who are interested in learning more about these positions should:
- Complete our Federal Work Study Request Form
- Call (831) 646-4195, email (email@example.com) or visit our Job Center (located across from Counseling in the Student Services building on the Monterey campus) to learn about current employment opportunities on campus.
MPC has 2 options for students who are interested in looking for off-campus job opportunities.
1. Occasionally people contact our Job Center with short term, quick cash, opportunities for MPC students. The jobs often require immediate availability and are typically limited to a specific task. If you are available for these kinds of jobs and are interested in learning more, please complete our Off-Campus Quick Cash Jobs request form.
2. Longer term employment opportunities are listed for MPC in our off campus jobs platform, College Central Network, this platform is the nation's largest network for entry-level job seekers. This platform provides MPC students and alumni with exclusive job postings and over 500,000 national jobs.
- Just upload your résumé (or build it online) and reach employers seeking to hire.
- Build your career portfolio to quickly showcase your achievements and credentials online.
- Hone your job search and career skills through useful career advice documents, articles, and podcasts.
These and many other job resources are available to you for free when you register!