- Take at least 6 units at MPC
- Fill out FAFSA at www.fafsa.ed.gov
- Contact MPC Financial Aid Office to fill out financial aid application and make sure your financial aid file is completed
- Contact Job Center to request Federal Work Study in order to be placed in a position
In case you don’t qualify for financial aid, you still can apply for on campus jobs but they are limited.
- Go to https://www.collegecentral.com/_mpc/ and create an account in our new online employment platform
- Complete the online registration form found there, upload your résumé or create a new one there
- Search for local and national job opportunities in areas of interest to you
Answer:Federal Work Study is a federal funded program. You must qualify for financial aid in order to apply for Federal Work Study.
Answer:Library assistant, clerk, teacher assistant, fitness assistant, and many others….in all departments related to student services at MPC.
Answer:$9.00 per hour
Answer:You will be paid once per month, on the 10th of every month after 2:00pm
Answer:At the Job Center
Answer:3 units for Summer and a minimum of 6 units for Spring or Fall.