The California Community College's Chancellor's Office has integrated the plans for the Student Success and Support Program (3SP), Student Equity (SE), and the Basic Skills Initiative (BSI). These programs were selected for the Chancellor's Office's initial efforts to promote integrated planning and program coordination at the district and college levels for two primary reasons: (1) they have the same ultimate goal to increase student success and close achievement gaps and (2) there is strong potential for overlap between and among the programs.
The new Integrated Plan is due to the Chancellor's Office on December 15, 2017. The Monterey Peninsula College Integrated Plan completion timeline is as follows:
- Release of the Integrated Budget Plan and the Integrated BSI/SE/SSSP Plan template.
- Chancellor's Office Integrated Planning Webinar
- IEPI BSI/SE/SSSP Integration Workshop
June, July, August 2017
- Summer Workgroup Writing Sessions
- Present draft of plan at Student Success Committee and Basic Skills Committee meetings
- Share plan with participatory groups and other committees
- Continue writing/editing
- Present to President's Advisory Group, Academic Senate, and Governing Board
- Present to the Board for Approval
- Submit to the Chancellor's Office by December 15, 2017