Assessments for late start Spring, Summer and Fall 2018 placements have begun. As a reminder, test placement results are REQUIRED for certain classes. Also, PRIORITY Registration is granted to students who complete Assessment, Orientation, and Schedule Building or have an Ed Plan, so plan accordingly!
SEE CALENDAR FOR UPCOMING DATES.
NO APPOINTMENT REQUIRED. ARRIVE 30 MINUTES BEFORE TEST.
- Allow 1 hr for Math, 2 hrs for English, and 3 hrs for ESL testing
- No Late Seating; First Come-First Serve
- Space is Limited
- One-Day Parking Permit $3
- Present ANY valid Photo ID
- Know your Math Test Level
- Know your MPC Student ID Number
TESTING LOCATION (unless otherwise indicated): Testing Center (Student Services Bldg, STS-119)